Video Analysis for The University Of Faisalabad
June 01, 2014
600 x 360
5 / 5 (0 ratings)
5 / 5
EST. TOTAL REVENUE
$0 - $0
EST. MONTHLY REVENUE
$0 - $0
EST. YEARLY REVENUE
AVG. DAILY VIEWS
AVG. DAILY LIKES
AVG. DAILY DISLIKES
* We try our best to gather the video's growth rate. This is an estimate for a cumulative growth of views.
The University Of Faisalabad
The University of Faisalabad
Agency: Golden Thoughts
Production: Focal Films
Director: Abid Usman Read more »
Pakistan Seed Congress: Looking at the private sector to strengthen seed sector
Federal Minister for National Food Security and Research Sikandar Hayat Khan Bosan said in his message at the inaugural session of the first Pakistan Seed Congress held at the University of Agriculture Faisalabad on …
FAISALABAD The City
Speaking at the concluding session of a 5-day workshop ‘Climate changes resilient agriculture systems’ organised by the Centre for Advanced Studies in Agriculture and Food Security, University of Agriculture Faisalabad, he said climate changes were ...
Seed sector being upgraded: Bosan
Addressing a conference “Seed for Food Security,” organised by the University of Agriculture Faisalabad (UAF) on Wednesday, the minster said that steps were underway to upgrade the seed sector to increase the agricultural productivity. Besides ...
US to aid Pakistan in education, farm
He was addressing the groundbreaking ceremony of USAID funded Centre for Advanced Studies (CAS) in Agriculture and Food Security, at University of Agriculture Faisalabad here Tuesday. He said the US and Pakistan were having unique ties in the …
Experts stress balanced use of fertilisers
They were addressing a workshop on fertilisers use in Pakistan. it was arranged by Institute of Soil and Environmental Sciences, University of Agriculture Faisalabad in collaboration with the International Centre for Agri Research in Dry Areas (ICARDA).
Youth convention held at Bagh-e-Jinnah for ‘revolution’
Akhtar Munir, a student of MPhil in University of Agriculture Faisalabad told this scribe that the capitalistic system has ruined the structure of this country as only 1 percent is ruling over the remaining 99 percent. He …
Ajmal's threat to burn cricket kit works
A threat by Pakistan spinner Saeed Ajmal to burn his cricket kit and equipment has paid off as he has been allowed by the University of Agriculture in his hometown Faisalabad to continue his academy inside its campus. Ajmal has threatened to burn his ...
Saeed Ajmal’s threat to burn cricket kit works
LAHORE: A threat by Pakistan spinner Saeed Ajmal to burn his cricket kit and equipment has paid off as he has been allowed by the University of Agriculture in his hometown Faisalabad to continue his academy inside its campus. Ajmal has threatened to …
Pakistan: Marvelous convention launches Progressive Youth Alliance
Faisalabad, Multan, DG Khan, Sialkot, the main cities of Punjab, all formed youth convoys to travel to the venue. Youth from all the major institutions of Lahore, including Government College University, Punjab University, Forman Christian College ...
Saeed Ajmal's threat of burning cricket kits works as University of Agriculture gives permission to resume his academy
Karachi: A threat by Pakistan spinner Saeed Ajmal to burn his cricket kit and equipment has paid off as he has been allowed by the University of Agriculture in his hometown Faisalabad to continue his academy inside its campus. Ajmal has threatened to …
- Show More